The primary responsibility of a Server is to interact with our guests and ensure they have an outstanding experience. Servers are responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner. At all times, Servers are expected to be attentive to our guest needs and making them feel welcomed, comfortable, important and relaxed. Servers assume 100% responsibility for the quality of guests’ experience. We expect Servers to know every menu item and what the ingredients are. As well as our table and seat numbers. Servers must be able to stand for eight hours and may have to lift 50 lbs. or be exposed to hazardous conditions in some instances.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Welcome and greet guests within one minute of seating. Make all guests feel special and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Take beverage orders.
- Inform guests of specials.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant services. Make specific recommendation you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in Aloha POS.
- Deliver food from the kitchen and drinks from the bar in a timely matter.
- Every order of food or bar drink must have a ticket.
- Pre-bus tables between each course.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure that all guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Report any equipment problems to the MOD.
- Provide proactive drink refills.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment and process through Aloha POS.
- Complete opening, closing and daily cleaning duties checklists.
- Notify the MOD anytime a guest is not 100% satisfied with their experience.
- Notify the MOD anytime you have a check or order error so it can be remedied immediately.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Any other task assigned by the Manager on duty.
Schedule: On-call/Part- time
All Positions Are Daytime OnlyApply Online
APPLY AT HOME
All Positions Are Daytime OnlyDownload Application