This position is responsible for cooking the prepared food items in the prescribed method. The Line Cook must ensure that all food products have been prepared correctly.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Responsible for inspecting, maintaining and cleaning food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handing practices.
- Responsible for preparing all food products according to the prescribed methods.
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to prescribed methods to control and limit waste.
- Responsible for labeling and dating all products used.
- Coordinates communication with coworkers, wait-staff and management to ensure guest satisfaction with dining experience.
- Any other work as assigned by the Chef.
Schedule: Full – Time
All Positions Are Daytime OnlyApply Online
APPLY AT HOME
All Positions Are Daytime OnlyDownload Application